First of all remember that you can only be connected to ONE configuration at a time. You should also uninstall all previous OpenVPN based VPNs that you have used before installation BolehVPN.
Try these three things:
If you are using Windows 2000
Install OpenVPN 2.09 instead which is available here.
Make sure you aren't already connected to another VPN
- Double check this!
Ensure you have no duplicate processes
- Press ctrl alt del
- Open task manager
- End all instances of openvpn-gui and openvpn and BolehVPN
- Restart OpenVPN/BolehVPN
- Retry reconnecting
Check if your TAP-Win32 Adapter is disabled
- Go to Network Connections (Usually can be found in your Control Panel)
- Make sure your TAP-Win32 network connection is not disabled
If there is no TAP-WIN32 network connection in your Network Connections
- Browse to where you installed BolehVPN
- Double click on deltapall
- After that completes, double click addtap.
- Restart BolehVPN and try connecting
If this doesn't solve it, uninstall BolehVPN and reinstall it and do a clean reboot.