"WinMTR is a Windows application which combines the functionality of the traceroute and ping utilities in a single network diagnostic tool." - WinMTR official site.
1. Download WinMTR from the attached file below this article (V0.92).
2. Extract the zip file to a location you have chosen.
3. In the Host box, enter the IP address or URL of the server that you wish to test. This could be our VPN server IP address, Google.com or other sites.
4. Click on the Options button. In the Ping size (bytes), enter 32. Using the default value of 64 might cause the test to not work properly on some ISPs (particularly Malaysian Unifi and Streamyx).
5. Click on the Start button. Allow the test to run for 100 cycles. The number of cycles can be determined under the Sent column.
6. When enough cycles have been completed, you can send the results to us by clicking on the Copy Text to clipboard button or the Export text button (this will save the results in a text file).
Note: WinMTR.net is not accessible anymore. However there are alternative sites where you can know more about MTR.